Are you looking for a smart auto-tracking PTZ camera to be deployed in classroom, Auditorium or house of worships? This USB auto tracking PTZ camera is the best choice for you.
How it works
- There are several ways of connections
- Connect this camera to a laptop computer or desktop computer via USB 2.0 cable -> Run ZOOM, PANOPTZ, ECHO360, SONIC FOUNDRY - Ready to streaming and broadcasting -- This is the most popular connection.
- Connect this camera to a SDI streaming device via 3G-SDI interface -> Setup streaming parameters - Ready.
- Connect this camera to a streaming server via IP RTMP protocol -> Start streaming directly.
What make this camera unique?
- unattended auto tracking the speaker or lecturer on the stage. You can setup the range of tracking area (left / right border of area), lock and precisely track the speaker based on advanced human/face detection. After simple configuration, the tracking process is totally unattended and automatic, no extra hardware or expensive software is required.
- Easy to use. The USB interface makes this system super easy to use. It is plug-n-play when connecting to a laptop or a desktop computer via USB interface.
- Dual lens design (panoramic lens for tracking decision and 1080P 20X zoom lens for HD video output) ensures high accuracy speaker/lecturer tracking performance.
- Various interfaces, such as 3G-SDI / DVI-D / Ethernet / USB / RS485 /Audio
- Classrooms for distance learning
- House of worships
- Meeting rooms
- All other places that require video streaming and unattended speaker tracking
Please watch this video for the real demo.